About the palette Too Faced Chocolate Bar, I was dreaming for a long time. Its high price studziła my enthusiasm, not allowing for the purchase. Are you sure you need me another shadow palette? Do not! Common sense in this case.
Quite by accident I found a contest on the blog loveliness.pl, which is up for grabs was tempting palette of Semi Sweet. As that I have greater happiness to the competitions than random hands, immediately decided to take in it. I must admit, that quiet I would have expected to win. So it turned out 24 December Christmas Eve! Palette proved to be unique, because my best Christmas gift in 2015!
By going to the review, the palette was packed in cute cardboard packaging that underneath, tough metal, rectangular box into a chocolate-like illusions. Is closed on the magnet. When you open the palette you will notice quite large mirror, ideal to perform makeup for example. on the road, the manual implementation of 3 makeup artist and 16 beautifully scented with chocolate.
1. Coconut Creme-very light, powder shadow, invisible on the skin colour;
2. Nougat-bright, mucky roses, perfect as a shadow transitory in the collapse of the eyelids;
3. Mousse-light, warm brown;
4. Truffled-dark, warm brown with very good pigmentation;
5. Puddin'-dark, cold Brown with very good pigmentation;
6. Peanut Butter-rusty-Orange shade with good pigmentation. My favourite matte;
1. Butter Pecan-Golden, brightening shadow with good pigmentation;
2. Pink Sugar-pink shade with glittery toe shimmer with weak pigmentation, the worst shadow in the palette;
3. Caramel-gold-rust metal shade with very good pigmentation;
4. Bon Bon–Golden-gorgeous Copper shade with very good pigmentation, my favorite;
5. Cocoa Chili-dark-brown shade of beautiful shimmering gold flecks;
6. Blueberry Swirl-subdued, dark-blue shade of medium pigmentation on the skin looks worse than in the palette;
7. Frosting-medium-brown metallic finish and very good pigmentation;
8. Hot Fudge-dark brown-gray shade with pink flecks;
9. Rum Raisin-warm medium brown metallic shade.
My opinion: I am very positively impressed by high quality pallets Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar. Most of the shadows is very strongly pigmented, slightly to osypująca. Three finishes: Matt, gloss and metallic, determine that it is a very versatile palette. The shadows are intense-perfect. Working with them is not a problem. A great idea turned out to be a doubling of the amount of the two brightest and most frequently used shadows in the palette. Beautiful, chocolate, intense smell shadows makes I reach her a lot more often than the other. The juxtaposition of colours is very well thought out-check in both the makeup of the day and night. All the colors perfectly accentuate the Green my IRIS. Today I know that the palette of Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar, this is my have favorite! I love it with all my heart. I can't wait to see the next makeup with using it!
What do you think about it?
Share with me your feelings!