My Dears! I invite you to a tutorial on new year's Eve makeup created as part of Celebrate Moments, organized by Arch Joko.
As already mentioned above, the makeup was created under the great Action Celebrate Moments, where all the details have been presented here. Its aim is to introduce, develop and maintain a unique atmosphere of Christmas, which personally I can't wait. The action is organized by blogerkę Arch Joko, the blog address you can find here.
The task is to select one of several topics related to the theme of winter and the coming around the corner, Christmas, and then completing it on your blog.
The first theme, which I chose was the makeup winter/Christmas (click). This time I decided to introduce you to my proposal to MAKE UP NEW YEAR'S EVE, on which the tutorial-step by step, you are cordially invite You!
1. The collapse of the eyelid, point out the warm, smooth, light-brown shade.
2. This shadow invert lens outer and inner corner of the eyelids upper and lower eyelid.
3. In the middle of the upper eyelid, I add gold, metallic shade.
4. Invert lens again external and internal corner of Brown shadow.
5. Water line, point out the black gel eyeliner.
6. Rozcieram black line slightly below with Brown, frosted shadow.
7. In the middle of the upper eyelids I apply the gold glitter.
8. Black gel eyeliner, I draw a line.
9. Tuszuję lashes and stick.
Primer: Mac Studio Fix Fluid, NC 25
Equalizer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair 1, Kryolan Circle Concealer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer: W7 Honolulu
Highlighter: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Roses: Collection, Peach Melba
Ink: Loreal So Couture
Eyebrows: grey brown-shadow palettes Makeup Revolution, Iconic 1
Eyes: Zoeva Naturally Yours, Makeup Revolution Iconic 1, glitter no name
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Eyeliner: Maybelinne Eye Studio Lasting Gel Eyeliner Drama
Lipstick: Mac Lustre, Freckletone
How do you like my proposal make up new year's Eve?
I hope my tutorial will prove to be helpful for you.
I invite you to participate in the fun!