I invite you to a short tutorial winter makeup created as part of Celebrate Moments, organized by blogerkę Arch Joko.
As already mentioned the makeup was created for the Christmas Action Celebrate Moments. It aims to establish and maintain a unique winter atmosphere of Christmas. The action is organized by Arch Joko, the blog address you can find here.
The task is to select one of several topics related to the theme of winter or Christmas and you have completed your idea on the blog. Details of the action are here.
About how I chose this, of course, WINTER MAKEUP, on which the tutorial you are cordially invite You!
1. The collapse of the eyelid, point out a cold, dull beige-gray shadow (Zoeva En Taupe, Gallery).
2. In the outer corner of the eyelid upper and lower the commandments of the black shadow, and then rozcieram it matte light grey shadow (Sleek).
3. In the middle of the eyelid moving I apply gray, metaliczy shadow (Zoeva En Taupe, its Sheers & Voiles).
4. Very light blue shadow (Zoeva En Taupe, Spun Pearl), I add in the inner corner of the eyelids upper and lower.
5. Blue eyeliner, I draw a line along the upper and lower eyelids.
6. The outer corner of the eyelid upper invert lens dark blue shadow (Makeup Revolution, Iconic 1). Tuszuję lashes and stick.
Used in cosmetics:
Primer: Mac Studio Fix Fluid, NC 25
Equalizer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair 1, Kryolan Circle Concealer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer: W7 Honolulu
Highlighter: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Roses: Collection, Peach Melba
Ink: Loreal So Couture
Eyebrows: grey brown-shadow palettes Makeup Revolution, Iconic 1
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Eyeliner: dark blue shadow palettes Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 + Duraline
Lipstick: shadow of Conker from the Sleek Au Naturel + Duraline + Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, Peach Clum
Lip pencil: Sephora, 05 Native Nude
How do you like my winter makeup?
You are cordially invited to participate in the fun everyone!